Web Design Referral Program
Refer LightSpeed to a friend who needs an awesome
website. GET 10% PER REFERRAL*
* average project cost ranges R30-50k, further details below
We love our clients and our partners!
Do you know anyone who needs our expertise with their website? Refer us to your contacts, and if we get the nod, you will receive 10% of the total project value (up to max R10000) as our thank you to you!
How referrals work
If you have friends or clients who need assistance with their WordPress website:
- Notify your friend that you are submitting their details to LightSpeed and that they should expect an email and / or a call to the LightSpeed team.
- Next complete the referral form below.
- LightSpeed will contact your referral and provide them with professional (and awesome) advice on their website requirements.
- If our proposal is accepted, we will pay you your referral fee of 10% up to R10,000 for each referral that converts to a sale for us.
- After each payment we receive, we will pay it forward to you.
Why refer LightSpeed?
You may have your own reasons for wanting to refer us, but we believe this sets us apart:
- Our team have more than a decade as a WordPress Agency: we have been working with WordPress since 2007 and building Open Source products since 2014, view our work and our own LSX theme.
- We are proud of the quality of our work: we design, build and maintain elegant and well-thought-out websites, using WordPress, WooCommerce and MailChimp.
- We are dedicated to nurturing long term partners that help our clients grow: we understand that the most important ingredient of any business is its people, our team is ready to assist.
Partner with us
Our commitment is to develop strong relationships along with brilliant
websites. Send us your referrals and get paid!
Read what our clients have to say about LightSpeed
It has been a refreshing experience working with Lightspeed. They are committed to find solutions that suit our organizational needs. What we appreciate most about them is their innovative approach…More about Angela
LightSpeed was quick to grasp and help us conceptualise a revamped Jembi website,. We would definitely recommend LightSpeed services.More about Roger
Lightspeed and I recently worked together on the redesign of one my brand’s websites testhouse.fairlady.com. This proved challenging as I had to consult with a number of members on the…More about Jennifer
I just thought I’d take time to let you know that I am incredibly impressed by your teams service. I had an unexpected problem with my website after doing some…More about Scott
I am thrilled with the work Ashley and his team at LightSpeed put into creating my website. They fully understood what I needed and designed an extremely professional-looking site.More about Sandra
I had the privilege of mentoring Ashley Shaw on the 2009 VeloCITI business Development CA programme. Under Ashley’s guidance, LightSpeed has established a strong reputation in the market, leading to significant…More about Dan
LightSpeed impressed me with their speed of service, the quality of their work and their regular communication during the project build. I would happily recommend their services.More about Daily
The Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA) has utilized the services of LightSpeed for the past 4 years. At all times, I have found the staff of the company to…More about Aaron
The LightSpeed team never fails to impress me with their passion, geeky interest in their industry, creativity and most importantly, unparalleled customer service. Nothing is too much trouble for Ashley…More about Jo
Browse our portfolio